Saturday, May 24, 2008

When i was small, the christmas trees were tall

After my mom told me about my childhood days, I feel much more motivated to study.

In no. 1 and 2's words, its called underperforming. HAHA.



When I was young (according to my mom), I picked things up fast, danced and sang alot, loved doodling, was keen on learning new things, got words into my brain quickly and read loads of books (this was in pri school). I barely read nowadays. D:


Sad thing was, they ALWAYS had to render help from my neighbours JUST to feed me medicine. My maid would open my jaws, my neighbour would hold my hands and legs down while my mom shoved the spoon into my mouth.

I also did things secretly behind my parents' back like eating sweets even when my mom told me not to. (so, i had a sweet tooth since..1 year old huh). Gummy bears were my favourite when I was two xD

Clung to my mom 24/7, hates sleeping, hates eating (i actually only started to eat alot after sec 1/2. Eating 5 pieces of sushi in an hour was perfectly normal in pri 6)..was a fussy child, screamed if I felt slight discomfort...especially while washing my hair.


you can choose to just listen to it and read something else xD

The last part (or first minute onwards) is really hilarious IMO! My mom says washing my hair is like going for a battle o_O




but what a stark contrast to who I am now, huh.
Okay, I still have some of the bad character traits D:



Don't think anybody will have any idea why I don't pick things as quickly now, or maybe its just my concentration span. Always lost my focus since young and its so clearly evident when I study with my friends. Irritating -__-

Or maybe I've just become stupid these years due to the serious lack of sleep. (its scientifically proven)

In modern day context, its "short concentration span" and not "curiosity". Too caught up in my own little walt disney world (a quote from POH not used on me though) or in my case, its actually too busy looking at everything around me. Irritating -__-



So, I've decided to use much, much, MUCH less of the the computer this month to prevent myself from being distracted. Maybe even none. THE COMPUTER KILLS. I have around 1.5 or two weeks to prepare for MYEs since I have to go to olomouc and I wouldn't even have time to breathe next week.




22may rest in some post below
ashley: o.0 nvm omg. u actually bothered to do moodle ...-.- going to say my acc got suspended or smt lol
{didn't in the end, cause it sucks hahhaha}

23may
isabel: well, it sure sounds like you might hear baby hamsters squeaking soon! (:
isabel: i cant believe i actually stayed at home to study on vesak day.. it was so unfruitful. i should have just gone out cycling or ice-skating.. gah.
{HOPEFULLY! :D hahaha iceskating! :D yup you should have hahah. enjoy it before june comes =/}

peixuan: hahaha.. maybe not eighteen chefs but shopping, YES! hahahaha.. =D
{haha YUP are you free on monday we can our stuff for olomouc! =DDD}

24may
gtgw
: hello
gtgw
: update my link
gtgw: lolx
{mm k}

No comments: